Nuie Triple Handle Beaumont Traditional Concealed Shower Valve - Chrome - A3057
The Traditional Concealed Thermostatic Triple Shower Valve from Hudson Reed provides the ultimate in period design with it's classic handle design, this stunning valve offers a flexible shower solution with a neat finish and is suitable for use with all water systems.
This valve features easy to operate controls, the top control operates one shower accessory the centre control adjusts the temperature and the bottom control operates the other shower accessory.
Operates two shower accessories separately or simultaneously.
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Bring an Edwardian sensibility to your bathroom with this traditional shower
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 Â°C even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down the water supply providing full thermal protection and prevents scalding
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180Â° and replace
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
Suitable Fixed Shower Head
Suitable Shower Arm
Suitable Shower Basket
Suitable Shower Kit
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.