Nuie Triple Handle Beaumont Traditional Concealed Shower Valve - Chrome - A3057
Next Day delivery available on a huge range of products
5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
The Traditional Concealed Thermostatic Triple Shower Valve from Hudson Reed provides the ultimate in period design with it's classic handle design, this stunning valve offers a flexible shower solution with a neat finish and is suitable for use with all water systems.
This valve features easy to operate controls, the top control operates one shower accessory the centre control adjusts the temperature and the bottom control operates the other shower accessory.
Operates two shower accessories separately or simultaneously.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A3057|
- Bring an Edwardian sensibility to your bathroom with this traditional shower
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 to 3 Â°C even if the water pressure fluctuates
- In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down the water supply providing full thermal protection and prevents scalding
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180Â° and replace
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
|Handle Type||Lever / Crosshead|
|Shower Valve Position||Concealed|
|Shower Valve Outlet||2|
|Inlet Connection||15mm (1/2 BSP)|
|Minimum Pressure||0.1 Bar|
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar||5.5 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar||14 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar||20 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar||29 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 3.0 Bar||44 l/min|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A3057|
- During installation extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the fittings.
- Manufacturer provides a 10 year guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts), providing they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with our instructions.
Suitable Fixed Shower Head
Suitable Shower Arm
Suitable Shower Basket
Suitable Shower Kit
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. There will be a cost to collect the item, please see full return details.