Thanks to the GROHE EcoJoy® dual flush, this installation system of the Rapid SL range allows you to reduce your water consumption by up to 50%.
Engineered with the GROHE Whisper® technology and a noise control set that prevents sound from being transmitted to the building via the ceramic body, you will find it to be as quiet as a whisper. Certified to hold loads of over 400 kg, the self-supporting steel frame provides maximum safety.
With the GROHE QuickFix® system, it is super easy to install, requiring no tools to connect hose and inspection shaft. With a wall-hung toilet and a concealed toilet tank, you will find your bathroom pleasantly easy to clean. The GROHE Fresh feature allows you to open the Skate Cosmopolitan chrome flush plate to insert toilet freshener tabs directly into the tank.
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Modern design
- Grohe product code: 38827
- Flushing cistern GD 2
- Includes brackets, Frame with cistern, flush plate and fresh system
- With small maintenance access
- 1.13 m installation height
- For on-the-wall installations or studded walls
- Powder coated steel frame, self-supporting for dry-cladding, completely pre-assembled with fixed connections
- For single or series installation
- Quick adjustment, lockable fixing material, TUV approved
- 2 WC fixing bolts
- Fixing device for ceramic
- Distance of fixing bolts 180/230mm
- Outlet bend Ã˜ 80 mm, depth adjustable reducer Ã˜ 80/100 mm
- Inlet and outlet connecting set
- Flushing cistern GD 2, 6 - 9 l
- Adjustment ex factory 6 l and 3 l
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.