Select temperature, run bath water, and immerse yourself in a relaxing bath. With this thermostat, there will be no need to add hot or cold water to adjust the temperature of your bath.
Thanks to the GROHE TurboStat® technology, your tub will be filled reliably at the desired temperature.
The integrated AquaDimmer Eco allows you to divert the water smoothly from shower to bath and adjust the water volume using the same handle. With a two-stage temperature limit preset at 38°C and 50°C, our SafeStop Plus scalding protection prevents you and your children from accidentally turning up the temperature, while the integrated EcoButton provides a saving-water option.
Finished in GROHE StarLight® chrome, the thermostat comes with an attractive lustrous sheen. The GROHE CoolTouch® technology always keeps its surface cool to the touch, allowing your entire family to relax in the safety and convenience of a modern bathroom.
How To Install A Grohe Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer Tap
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Constant water temperature thanks to reliable Grohe TurboStat technology
- Grohe CoolTouch never too hot to handle
- SafeStop Plus extra safety and scalding protection
- Grohe EcoJoy with water-saving function for reduced consumption
- AquaDimmer Eco: effortless volume control for shower and bath outlet with integrated water-saving function
- Grohe MetalGrip high-grade metal handles for excellent usability and high durability
- Grohe EasyLogic clear markings on the tap body for easy handling
- EcoButton reduce your water consumption by up to 50% at the push of a button
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.