The Euphoria System is a combination of modern, contemporary design and functional excellence - uniting GROHE DreamSpray® and GROHE TurboStat® in one entry-level product. The aesthetic has been skilfully reduced to ensure perfect proportions and consistent geometry, while the coordinated hand and head showers enhance the visual appeal and celebrate water. The system delivers all the benefits of a fully customised system, including a thermostat, head shower and hand shower.
The Grohe EUPHORIA System 260 Shower system with Bath thermostat for wall mounting, Chrome, part of the Euphoria range from Grohe, this Thermostatic complete shower set is supplied with a Dual Control Exposed Bar Valve and a Adjustable Rail, Handset and Overhead Head. Consider adding this shower accessory to your order today.
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Horizontal swivable 450mm shower arm
- Head Shower 260mm Euphoria Cosmopolitan
- Exposed thermostat with Aquadimmer function allows change between: hand set and hand shower
- Grohe TurboStat compact cartridge with wax thermo element
- Bath Inlet
- Separate Diverter For Hand Shower
- Euphoria 110 Massage (27 239 000)
- Grohe DreamSpray perfect spray pattern
- Grohe SafeStop safety button at 38°C
- Grohe SafeStop Plus optional temperature limiter at 43°C included
- Grohe SprayDimmer (stepless flow rate reduction)
- SpeedClean anti-lime system
- Grohe StarLight Chrome Finish
- Twist free to prevent hose from twisting
- Projection : 464-472mm
- Inlet centre of valve : 150mm
- Valve width : 298mm
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.