Bristan 1901 Two Outlet Diverter Thermostatic Recessed Dual Control Shower Valve with - Gold - N2 SHCDIV G
The 1901 shower valve range from Bristan features a stylish traditional crosshead design in a stunning Gold finish. This Bristan 1901 Recessed Thermostatic Dual Control Shower Valve with Integral Two Outlet Diverter Gold is stunning addition to your showering eperience enabling you to shower in traditional style.
This Shower valve comes with dual controls that regulate the temperature and flow separately.
Supplied with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Brand - Bristan.
- Finishes - Gold.
- Product Type - Contemporary.
- Construction - Body is of brass construction and is designed to conform to BS EN 200.
- Valve Type - Ceramic disc valve.
- Supply - Suitable for all plumbing conditions, preferably balanced. The inlet hot water temperature must be at least 10% above the required blend temperature.
- Inlet Connections - 15mm Compression connections.
- Minimum pressure - 0.2 Bar / Maximum pressure - 5.0 Bar.
- Suitable for cavities between 45-75mm.
- Fully serviceable from the front.
- Dimensions - H x 255mm - W x 165mm - D x 124mm.
- Pipe centres - 150mm.
Suitable Shower Arm
Suitable Shower Basket
Suitable Shower Head
Suitable Shower Kit
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.