Bristan 15mm Thermostatic Mixing Valve - MT503CP
Video Guide: How to fit a Bristan Standard Tap
TMV3 under sink thermostatic blending valve with 15mm inlet
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Brand: Bristan.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Style: Commercial.
- Material: Body is of brass construction.
- Plumbing: Preferably for use with balanced systems but can be used on all.
- Minimum Working Pressure: 0.1 Bar.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 5.0 Bar.
- Inlet Connection: 15mm.
- Built in automatic shut off for if hot or cold water fails.
- Supplied with check valves, serviceable filters & flat faced inlet connections a s standard.
- Operates at a maximum pressure differential of 10:1.
- Height: 103.5mm.
- Width: 142.5mm.
- Depth: 25mm.
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.