Bristan 1901 Traditional Exposed Sequential Chrome Shower Valve - Chrome - N2 SQSHXVO C
Next Day delivery available on a huge range of products
5 year Manufacturer Guarantee
The 1901 shower valve range from Bristan features a stylish traditional crosshead design in a stunning Chrome finish. This 1901 Exposed Sequential Shower Valve is stunning addition to your showering eperience enabling you to shower in traditional style.
This Shower valve comes with dual controls that regulate the temperature and flow separately.
Supplied with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||N2 SQSHXVO C|
- Brand - Bristan.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Product Type: Traditional.
- Construction: Body is of brass construction.
- Cartridge Type: Thermostatic cartridge.
- Supply: Suitable for all plumbing systems, preferably balanced.
- Inlet Connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet Connection: G Â½ ".
- Minimum pressure - 0.2 Bar / Maximum pressure - 5.0 Bar.
- Dual control - flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both. Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature. to +/- 1oC by compensating for changes in the temperature.
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of scalding. Factory set to a maximum of 42oC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature - this is adjustable to follow user preference.
- Pipe centres - 150mm Supplied with swivel inlet elbows with 150mm centers, valve can be fed from top, bottom or rear.
|Shower Valve Position||Exposed|
|System Suitability||All Plumbing System|
|Shower Valve Controls||1|
|Shower Valve Outlet||1|
|Minimum Pressure||0.2 Bar|
|Maximum Pressure||5.0 Bar|
|Shower Valve Depth||140mm|
|Inlet Connection Size||15mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)||N2 SQSHXVO C|
|Flow Rate - 0.2 Bar||10.3 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar||18 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 1 Bar||26.4 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 2 Bar||37.2 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 3 Bar||46.4 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 5 Bar||58.5 l/min|
- 5 Years covering manufacturing faults.
- Chrome plated to BSN 248.
- WRAS approved.
Suitable Shower Basket
Suitable Shower Kit
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. There will be a cost to collect the item, please see full return details.