Bristan 1901 Traditional Exposed Sequential Chrome Shower Valve - Chrome - N2 SQSHXVO C
The 1901 shower valve range from Bristan features a stylish traditional crosshead design in a stunning Chrome finish. This 1901 Exposed Sequential Shower Valve is stunning addition to your showering eperience enabling you to shower in traditional style.
This Shower valve comes with dual controls that regulate the temperature and flow separately.
Supplied with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Brand - Bristan.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Product Type: Traditional.
- Construction: Body is of brass construction.
- Cartridge Type: Thermostatic cartridge.
- Supply: Suitable for all plumbing systems, preferably balanced.
- Inlet Connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet Connection: G Â½ ".
- Minimum pressure - 0.2 Bar / Maximum pressure - 5.0 Bar.
- Dual control - flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both. Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature. to +/- 1oC by compensating for changes in the temperature.
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of scalding. Factory set to a maximum of 42oC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature - this is adjustable to follow user preference.
- Pipe centres - 150mm Supplied with swivel inlet elbows with 150mm centers, valve can be fed from top, bottom or rear.
Suitable Shower Basket
Suitable Shower Kit
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.