Nuie Dual Handle Quest Rectangular Concealed Shower Valve - Chrome - QUEV51
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Minimalist sleek design
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Accurate flow control
- Thermostatic control to +/- 2 degrees even if the water pressure fluctuates
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut off
- In the event of hot or cold water failure the valve will shut down as per the relevant standard
- The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium build up - even in hard water areas
- Our valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed pumped unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi-boilers
- Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure
- The cartridge is fully reversible meaning if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round it doesn't need re-plumbing
- Simply remove the cartridge turn 180Â° and replace
- Manufactured from high quality brass & ABS
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.