Mira Advance 9.8kW Thermostatic Electric Shower - 1.1785.002
Mira Advance 9.8kW Thermostatic Electric Shower
Mira Advance Product Overview Video
Mira Advance Installation Guide Video
For a safe, reliable and long-lasting electric shower, look no further than the new Mira Advance 9.8kW. Thoughtfully designed with the user in mind, it’s packed with helpful safety and navigation features to make showering easier, for all the family.
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Brand - Mira.
- Style - Modern.
- Clear, audible beeps indicate the unit is turning on/off or has reached the desired temperature. Audible clicks when turning the temperature dial.
- High contrast visuals on critical touchpoints, and a matte finish panle, make the Advance controls easier to see for the visually impaired.
- Features including a patented friction grip showerhead holder enables the user to lower the showerhead holder with one hand. Large, easy press buttons are easier to use even with limited finger dexerity.
- With Mira Clearscale Proâ„¢ market leading anti-limescale technology - Mira Advance will outlast the competition and ensure a greater showering performance.
- Mira Opti-floProâ„¢ delivers a consistent showering experience all year round, regardless of water pressure Thermostatic temperature control and adjustable maximum temperature settings ensures safety and peace of mind.
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user.
- Factory set to safe max temp: adjustable to 4 different max temp settings (41oC - 48oC).
- Supply voltage: 45 amp.
- Inlet connections: BRass inlet connector. 1/2" BSP male and 15mm compression fitting.
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP male.
- Min maintained pressure: 0.5 bar / Max maintained pressure: 5.0 bar.
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.