- Luxury crosshead handle with coloured indices
- Traditional hexagonal collar
- Suitable for low pressure systems
- Ceramic disc technology for long life and smooth operation
- High quality brass internals with luxury chrome finish
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Tap Height - 137mm.
- Tap Spout Projection - 110mm.
- Flow Rate 0.1Bar l/m (Taps) - 8.4 l/min.
- Flow Rate 0.5Bar l/m (Taps) - 21.3 l/min.
- Flow Rate 1Bar l/m (Taps) - 30.7 l/min.
- Flow Rate 2Bar l/m (Taps) - 43.7 l/min.
- Flow Rate 3Bar l/m (Taps) - 46.8 l/min.
- Pipe Size 22 mm (3/4" BSP).
- Suitable For Pressure Systems As Low As 0.1 Bar.
- Lever Handle Design With Hexagonal Collar.
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc Valves.
- Tap Holes - 2.
- Waste Not Included.
More Tap From Topaz Range
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.