Polite notice : Delivery estimates given above are based on items being dispatched from hansgrohe's UK warehouse. Recently hansgrohe have been dispatching a large amount of orders from their German warehouse which can take upto 10 working days from the date of order. If your order is urgent we recomend contacting us for availability prior to placing your order.
Hansgrohe are known throughout the world for developing high quality bathroom fittings that combine the latest technologies with stunning designs from a portfolio of prominent global designers. Whether you are buying a simple basin mixer tap from the Hansgrohe brand, or a complete coordinated bathroom from the Axor Design collection, you can be sure that you are buying something made to the highest of standards.
:Shower hose 160 cm (# 28276000)
:Hand shower 110 Multi (# 26800400)
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Consists of: hand shower, Thermostatic shower mixer, shower hose, slider, shower bar
- spray type hand shower: Massage spray, IntenseRain, SoftRain
- wallbar could be also used as grab bar
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 16 l/min
- Flow rate of hand shower (at 3 bar): 16 l/min
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- height-adjustable hand shower holder
- thermostat Ecostat Comfort
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Connection dimension 1/2"
- Connection thread ½"
- Centre distance 150 mm ± 12 mm
- Amount of inlets / outlets: designed to run 1 function
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.