GROHE RED Duo M Boiling Hot Water Kitchen Tap L-Spout - SuperSteel - 30341DC1
Next Day delivery available on a huge range of products
Replace your old kettle with a sleek, simple solution. The GROHE Red Duo delivers kettle-hot water to get you started sooner on a range of tasks. The GROHE Red Duo kitchen mixer delivers water heated to 99° instantly. The kettle-hot water is perfect for making tea and coffee, but also filling pots and preparing meals. The kettle-hot water function is activated via the child-safe touch buttons, while standard hot and cold water is controlled via a slim, forward-rotating lever. The high L-shaped spout makes filling pots easy, and it has a swivel range of 150° for further flexibility. GROHE SilkMove ensures smooth, precise lever operation. Safety is paramount with this product – the mixer features an automatic GROHE ChildLock function, operated via the touch buttons. Rated A for energy efficiency, the boiler can also be switched to Holiday Mode, where the temperature is limited to 60°C. Instantly providing up to 3L of heated water, the boiler is made of titanium for excellent corrosion protection and the tap’s durable GROHE SuperSteel matte finish will stay pristine for years to come. The GROHE Red filter also reduces limescale and heavy metals in the water, prolonging the life of both tap and boiler.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30341DC1|
- Instant Kettle Hot Water.
- Built Using Titanium, for long life.
- Holiday Mode to Save Energy & Money by reducing the Temperature to 60Âº.
- Includes a filter which helps with limescales & Heavy Metals.
- LED child Protection Button for Complete Peace of Mind.
- High Tap Spout for Practicality.
- 150Âº Swivel Spout for comfort & Convenice.
- Supersteel makes it Scratch resistant with a Matt Finish.
- Smooth Control with the Grohe Cartridge Technology.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. There will be a cost to collect the item, please see full return details.