GROHE Rapid SL installation system for wall-hung toilet, 1.13 m
How to install Grohe Rapid SL Concealed Toilet frame
Starting with a flexible hassle-free installation, this GROHE Rapid SL installation system was designed for maximum comfort in your bathroom.
Thanks to the GROHE QuickFix® system, it can be mounted rapidly in front of a solid wall or inside a stud wall. Tested and certified to hold over 400 kg, it provides perfect stability and safety for your home. If required, please purchase the 3855800M wall bracket to install this system.
With a wall-hung toilet and an in-wall tank, cleaning your bathroom will be a breeze. Engineered with low-noise fittings and separate plumbing, the GROHE Whisper® noise control reduces noise transmission to adjoining rooms.
The GROHE EcoJoy® dual flush system will reduce your water consumption by up to 50%. Combined with the flush plate of your choice, this system will be a perfect match for any bathroom interior.
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Sound transmission to adjoining rooms minimized with Grohe Whisper noise control
- Reduce your water consumption by up to 50% with Grohe EcoJoy and pay a smaller utility bill
- SpareFlush: additional flush volume for an effective flush, even with old plumbing
- Flush plate sold separately
- Fixing Kit Sold Separately - 3855800M
- Rapid SL installation systems with Safety feature are safe for loads of over 400 kg
- Universal base plate to match all flush plates
- Pneumatic hose easy to plug onto flush plate and drain valve with EasyConnect
- Quick and easy water connection with VarioPort
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.