Grohe Grohtherm 3000 Cosmo Thermostatic Round Bar Shower Valve - Chrome - 34274000
This elegant thermostat was designed to respect all the requirements of your sensitive skin.
Thanks to the precise GROHE TurboStat® technology, the selected water temperature is reached in a fraction of a second and maintained reliably throughout your shower. The GROHE CoolTouch® technology prevents the surface of this attractive thermostat from heating up, making it safe for you to touch at all times.
Temperature and volume adjustment are a straightforward and intuitive process with the GROHE EasyLogic scale ring. The integrated SafeStop button offers a reliable protection from scalding, preventing accidental increases in temperature. Thanks to the GROHE StarLight chrome finish, this shower tap comes with a wonderful lustrous sheen and is super easy to clean.
Using the EcoButton, you can even reduce your water consumption by up to 50% while enjoying a relaxing shower.
- Modern design
- Grohe product code: 34274
- Wall mounted
- Grohe CoolTouch safety housing
- Grohe TurboStat compact cartridge
- With wax thermoelement
- Integrated mixed water shut off
- Ceramic headpart 1/2", 180°
- Volume handle with Grohe EcoButton (economy button with individually adjustable economy stop)
- Grohe SafeStop safety stop at 38°C
- Shower bottom outlet 1/2"
- Built-in non return valves, dirt strainers
- Covered S-unions, protected against backflow
- GROHE StarLightÂ® chrome finish
- Min. recommended pressure 1.0 bar
- Max. pressure differential 5:1
- Comes with manufactures warranty
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.