GROHE Grohtherm 1000 New shower thermostat
How To Install A Grohe Thermostatic Bar Shower
Thanks to the GROHE TurboStat® technology, this shower thermostat will deliver the desired water temperature reliably within a fraction of a second.
To protect you and your family from scalding, it comes with a preset temperature limit of 38°C. If desired, higher temperatures can be selected upon deactivating the SafeStop button. In this mode, the SafeStop Plus feature ensures that the temperature will never exceed 50°C, and the thermostat will always be safe to touch thanks to the GROHE CoolTouch® technology.
To contribute to environmental conservation, the integrated EcoButton allows you to reduce your water consumption by up to 50% while showering. Crafted with ergonomically shaped metal handles and finished in glossy GROHE StarLight® chrome, this exposed shower thermostat will be a stunning eye-catcher in your bathroom.
|Manufacturer Part Numbers|
- Constant water temperature thanks to reliable Grohe TurboStat technology
- Grohe CoolTouch never too hot to handle
- SafeStop Plus extra safety and scalding protection
- Grohe EcoJoy with water-saving function for reduced consumption
- EcoButton reduce your water consumption by up to 50% at the push of a button
- Grohe MetalGrip high-grade metal handles for excellent usability and high durability
- Grohe EasyLogic clear markings on the tap body for easy handling
- Easy to clean thanks to the Grohe StarLight chrome coating
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.