Geberit Shower Channel Trap for Cleanline Series 154.154.00.1
Next Day delivery available on a huge range of products
Geberit - CleanLine Shower Channel Waste Installation set for Geberit shower channels of the CleanLine series, floor construction height from 90 mm The CleanLine Shower Channel Waste from Geberit is an innovative and easy to install shower channel waste. It features an open outlet surface which means no concealed build-up of deposits and a sealing foil injected at the factory, this is firmly connected to the drain and ensures maximum tightness. Designed to be used in conjunction with CleanLine Shower Channels.
- For installation inside buildings.
- For drainage of Geberit shower channels of the CleanLine series.
- For floor constructions 90â€“200 mm.
- Discharge rate-0.8 l/s .
- Depth of water seal-50 mm.
- Protection box cover with reference line.
- Thin bed bonding flange.
- Trap made of PE-HD.
- Adaptor Ã¸ 50 mm to G 2 (Ã¸ 55 mm).
- Quality-monitored in accordance with EN 1253-3.
- Minimum screed height at inlet 90 mm.
- Sealing fleece, pre-mounted, 10 cm circumferential, for connecting sealing systems.
- Base unit made of EPS, for sound decoupling and receiving the trap.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. There will be a cost to collect the item, please see full return details.