Bristan Regency Dual Mixer Shower with Exposed Shower Valve and Shower Kit - Chrome - R2 SHXAR C
Upgrade Your Bathroom with the Elegant Bristan Regency Dual Mixer Shower with Exposed Shower Valve and Shower Kit - Chrome - R2 SHXAR C
Delve into the world of comfort with the Bristan Regency Dual Mixer Shower. This high-quality bathroom accessory, complete with an exposed shower valve and shower kit, is set to elevate your showering experience. It perfectly marries functionality and class, with its durable design topped by an elegant chrome finish.
- Thoughtfully engineered dual mixer shower for easy water temperature control.
- Stunning chrome finish that offers a sleek, modern aesthetic.
- An exposed shower valve ensuring easy installation and maintenance.
- The package includes a complete shower kit for a full shower experience.
- The pressure balancing valve maintains a steady water flow.
- The Bristan Regency leverages thermostatic technology for maintaining a safe and comfortable water temperature.
- Enhances the aesthetic appeal of your bathroom with a sleek, modern design.
- Ensures safety with built-in thermostatic technology.
- Offers value for money with its durable design and included shower kit.
- Provides easy control over water temperature and flow.
- Promises a steady water flow regardless of pressure fluctuations.
Our Bristan Regency dual mixer shower is designed with your comfort in mind. Its dual control functionality facilitates easy water temperature and flow management. The included shower kit coupled with an exposed shower valve not only simplifies the installation process but also ensures convenient maintenance. Featuring a pressure-balancing valve, this mixer shower provides a consistent water flow even under varied pressure conditions. The thermostatic technology integrated into the shower system further enhances your showering experience by maintaining an optimal water temperature, thus ensuring your safety and comfort.
Imagine turning your daily showers into an indulgent escape. Whether it's to wake up in the morning, unwind after a long day, or refresh in the hot summer, the Bristan Regency would seamlessly fit your requirements. Its modern and sleek design would enhance any bathroom, adding an element of luxury. Moreover, the safety and comfort features would let parents have peace of mind when kids use the shower. This shower with dual control functionality is an elegant and practical upgrade for any bathroom.
In conclusion, the Bristan Regency Dual Mixer Shower with Exposed Shower Valve and Shower Kit - Chrome offers an ideal blend of style and functionality. Bringing luxury, comfort, and safety to your showering experience, this bathroom accessory promises to be a worthy addition to your home. Don't wait, bring this elegant and efficient shower kit home today and experience the difference.
- Brand - Bristan.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Product Type: Traditional.
- Material: Body is of brass construction.
- Cartridge Type: Thermostatic cartridge.
- Supply: Suitable for all plumbing systems, preferably balanced.
- Inlet Connections: 15mm compression elbows / Outlet connection G 1/2''.
- Supplied with 1.5m shower hose, riser rail, hose retainer and single function handset.
- Minimum pressure - 0.1 Bar / Maximum pressure 5.0 Bar.
- Dimensions for Fitting: 110-155mm inlet centres.
- Dual Control â€“ Flow and temperature are controlled separately giving accurate control of both.
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1oC by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure providing a stable outlet temperature.
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of injury. Factory set to a maximum of 43oC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature - this can be adjusted to suit user preference.
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.