Bristan Regency Fixed Head Dual Exposed Mixer Shower with Shower Kit - Chrome - R2 SHXRR C
A timeless classic design, the Regency Shower valve with Rigid Riser from Bristan is a great addition to any traditional themed bathroom. Built to last this wonderful valve and riser is finished in chrome and guaranteed for 5 years.
- Brand - Bristan.
- Finish - Chrome.
- Product type - Traditional.
- Construction: Body is of brass construction.
- Cartridge Type: Thermostatic cartridge.
- Supply: Suitable for all plumbing systems, preferably balanced.
- Inlet Connections: 15mm compression elbows.
- Outlet Connection: G Â½â€.
- Minimum oressure 0 .1 Bar / Maximum pressure - 5.0 Bar.
- Dimensions for Fitting: 110-155mm inlet centres, swivel inlet elbows with 110-155mm centres, valves can be fed from top, bottom or rear.
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1oC by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure providing a stable outlet temperature.
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of injury. Factory set to a maximum of 43oC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature - this can be adjusted to suit user preference.
- Factory set to a maximum of 43oC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature - this can be adjusted to suit user preference.
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.