With a modern, minimalist design and a smart digital temperature display, Glee offers the perfect combination of style and practicality. A push on/off button and separate flow and temperature dials make it really easy to use, while its neat styling makes it nice and easy to clean. It also incorporates phased shutdown, which clears all of the hot water out of the shower when you turn it off so that the next person who uses it doesn't get a blast of hot water when they first turn it on. This also helps prevent limescale build up.Â Not only that, but its universal footprint means that it will cover the space left by your old shower and has multiple water and electric inlet points, making it really easy to install.
- Brand - Bristan.
- Style - Contemporary.
- Construction: Plastic (ABS).
- Supply: Suitable for mains cold feed only.
- Inlet Connections: 15mm push fit, 5 directional options / Outlet Connections: G 1/2".
- Working Pressures: Min 0.7bar, Max 10.0bar.
- Instantaneous electric shower drawing water direct from the mains supply; ideal for installations without stored hot water and second bathrooms.
- Digital display temperature indicator.
- Warm-up mode will show a light flashing until the water is warmed up to the desired temperature and ready to use.
- Consistent showering temperature is provided. The temperature stabilising device compensates for changes in the water pressure caused by other household fittings.
- Safety warning letters in a display panel indicate low pressure and therefore the shower should be turned off until pressure resumes.
- This shower is supplied with an adjustable riser kit and 3 mode rub-clean handset. The riser has a built in soap tray & integral hose retainer.
- Incorporates a temperature control device (TCD) that activates when the temperature is too high & the water inside the heater gets too hot. The TCD will switch off the power to the heating elements and once the unit cools down to a safe temperature, will
Suitable Shower Basket
You can find an estimated delivery time on every product page, you can find this below the ''In Stock''/''Available'' icons. Please note that these are estimated times and cannot be guaranteed. WE STRONGLY RECOMEND NOT BOOKING TRADESMEN UNITL YOU ARE IN RECIPT OF YOUR GOODS AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED. All pallet deliveries are kerbside only. Please click here for our full delivery details.
If for any reason you no longer wish to keep your purchase, you must inform us in writing within 14 days of accepting delivery. If your order was delivered from our warehouse it will be your responsability to arrange the return of the item(s) and cover any and all costs. If your order was delivered directly by our suppliers, it will need to be collected by our suppliers. The collection fees vary from supplier to supplier. We will confirm the collection cost once the collection request has been made. Please see full return details. Please note - Any damages must be reported with 48 hours of recipt of delivery. We cannot send replacements for damaged items reported after 48 hours.